Pitch Update 05/02/2019
We have a new designated email address for the pitch facility. If you have any enquires or queries, please contact us on the new email address which is email@example.com
We still have a number of slots available on Saturday. Anyone wishing to book a slot, please use the new email address firstname.lastname@example.org
From April 2019, we will be introducing a new system to collect payments for the pitch use. The academy has been using this method for our parents to pay for school items and it has proved to be extremely successful. The system is an online payment system called ParentPay
During March, we will contacting those teams who are currently accessing the pitch to ask them to register for the new system. Advise and support will be available on request.
Process for requesting a booking
How to request a booking
- Check the timetable for availability.
- Complete the attached Pitch Booking Request form to express your interest.
- Email the completed booking request form to email@example.com
- The Academy Office Manager will review your request, and if there is availability, will contact you to arrange the next steps, which will include signing the Pitch Lettings Agreement
- Once the agreement has been signed and returned, you will sent details of how to make your payment
- An initial payment will be required prior to your first session commencing (this can be weekly, monthly or in full, but should always be in advance of the booking taking place)
Paying for the hire
No payments will be collected by the school office. All payments should be made using the invoice by BACs transfer
Please note we can only accept block bookings of a minimum of 10 slots and therefore cannot accommodate one off booking requests.
To see the current Pitch Timetable and availability click here.
To download the Pitch Booking Request form click here.