Our parents promise to:
- Make sure that their child attends school on time every day, ready to learn.
- Send their child to school with the right uniform and PE kit.
- Make sure that their child always does their homework.
- Encourage their child to have high standards of behaviour at all times.
- Let the school know if there are any problems which may affect their child's learning.
- Join in with school life - read letters, attend parents meetings, attend activity sessions.
Our pupils promise to:
- Be kind to others and behave well.
- Listen to teachers and work hard.
- Tell an adult about any worries.
- Wear school uniform.
- Come to school everyday and on time.
- Be proud of themselves, their teachers and their school.
Mrs Eccles and all the academy staff promise to:
- Keep children safe.
- Give children an excellent education.
- Provide a beautiful school and equipment.
- Encourage healthy food.
- Help every child who needs it.
- Tell parents how their children are doing.